Welcome to Spring Valley PTA
The mission of the Spring Valley PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families by representing our members, to provide funds to support 21st century teaching, and to create community and encourage involvement through PTA sponsored social activities.
- We believe every adult has a responsibility to ensure that all children develop to their full potential;
- We believe parents are children’s first teachers and that parent involvement is essential throughout a child’s educational experience;
- We believe that family is the basic unit of society responsible for the support and nurturing of all children, and we recognize that “the family” may be defined in many ways;
- We believe our responsibility includes advocating for the safety and welfare of all children and the opportunity for a quality public education for each child.
2018-2019 PTA General Association Meetings @ 6:30pm
- Thursday, 09/12/2019
- Thursday, 11/14/2019
- Thursday, 1/9/2020
- Thursday, 3/12/2020
- Thursday, 5/14/2020
Dinner @ 6pm and childcare provided in the library during the meeting. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate how many adults/children are coming. Join us, and let your voice be heard!
Want to add the SVPTA Calendar to your personal Google Calendar?
Click the link below or copy/paste into your browser:
Yearbook Deadline April 15th
Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase your child’s yearbook at Spring Valley!
Your yearbook comes with 2 free personalized pages that you can dedicate solely to your child’s memories at Spring Valley!
To Purchase your Yearbook:
- Order @ www.Treering.com/validate
- Enter your password or enter School passcode: 101411666015598
- NOTE: email email@example.com if you need to retrieve your login info
- Cost: $40
Want a free yearbook?
Support Spring Valley PTA and make your annual donation! You will get one (1) free yearbook for $300 sponsorship donation. Click HERE to donate! Make your donation, sit back, and relax! You will get your yearbook in June.
Submit Your Pictures for the Yearbook Today!
If your child participates in Fall sports: Flag Football, Volleyball or Co-ed Cross Country, we want their team photos in the yearbook. Please email your high quality digital images (1MB or greater) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the type of after school sports on the subject header.